Borrowing Capacity Calculator
How to use the Borrowing Capacity Calculator
Just input the details for your situation per below & use the answer as a guide only. If you're unsure what income is acceptable or how to calculate it, please check out our processes at our Mortgage Broker Brisbane page or contact us.
- Net salary: please enter your average after-tax income.
- Interest rate: Use the interest rates at the top of this page as a guide, or email us for updated rates.
- Loan term: In most cases, just use 30 years. We do have options from 1 - 35 years (35% only available at 80% LVR), so choose what you're comfortable with.
Borrowing Capacity Calculator FAQ:
What is the maximum loan term?
At 80% LVR: 35 years. At 95% LVR: 30 years. There is also a 40 year option but this isn't generally recommended.
What are the interest rates?
See the rates at the top of this page for the current competitive rates, or call for a quote.
- All Calculators
- Home Loan Repayment Calculator
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- YTD Income Calculator
- Offset Savings Calculator
- Net-to-Gross Income Calculator
- Split Loan Calculator
- Extra Repayment Calculator
- Interest Only Payment Calculator
- Mortgage Switching Calculator
- Borrowing Capacity Calculator
- Leasing Calculator
- Car Loan Calculator
- Personal Loan Calculator