Car Loan Repayment Calculator
How to use the Car Loan Repayment Calculator
Just input the details for the home loan per below. If you want to know more accurate rates/terms applicable to you, please check out our processes at our Car Loan Process page or contact us.
- Purchase Price: Purchase price less any deposit you're paying.
- Interest rate: Use the interest rates at the top of this page as a guide, or email us for car loan quotes from our lenders.
- Loan term: In most cases, 5 years. Most lenders will allow 1 - 7 years. No lenders available to us can do more than 7 years for a car loan.
- Residual: If you'd like a balloon, please enter the dollar figure here. In most cases, a $0 balloon is applicable for consumer car loans.
- Payments made: Leave set to "In Arrears". "In Advance" may be applicable for commercial car loans only.
Car Loan Repayment Calculator FAQ:
What is the maximum loan term?
Most lenders will accept 1 - 7 loan terms. 5 years are most common.
What is the residual/balloon?
Residual (or balloon) is an amount financed which is paid at the end of the loan term. On new cars, you can usually have a residual of 30%.
- All Calculators
- Home Loan Repayment Calculator
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- YTD Income Calculator
- Offset Savings Calculator
- Net-to-Gross Income Calculator
- Split Loan Calculator
- Extra Repayment Calculator
- Interest Only Payment Calculator
- Mortgage Switching Calculator
- Borrowing Capacity Calculator
- Leasing Calculator
- Car Loan Calculator
- Personal Loan Calculator