Personal Loan Repayment Calculator
How to use the Personal Loan Repayment Calculator
Just input the details for the home loan per below. If you want to know more accurate rates/terms applicable to you, please check out our processes at our Personal Loan Broker page or contact us.
- Loan amount: Amount sought: $5,000 - $63,000 for unsecured personal loans. $100k for secured personal loans. $200k limit for car loans.
- Interest rate: Use the interest rates at the top of this page as a guide, or email us for personal loan quotes from 5 lenders.
- Loan term: In most cases, 5 - 7 years. Most lenders will allow 1 - 7 years. No lenders available to us can do more than 7 years for a personal loan.
- Loan fee: For most personal loans, this is $0.
- Repayment Frequency: Note that there are 4.33 weeks per month, or 2.166 fortnights.
Personal Loan Repayment Calculator FAQ:
What is the maximum loan term?
Most lenders will accept 1 - 7 loan terms. 5 - 7 years are most common.
What are the interest rates?
Use the rates at the top of this page for the current competitive rates, or email us for 5 personalised quotes. Most people get around 10% - 15%, and 20% may be applicable for lower credit scores.
- All Calculators
- Home Loan Repayment Calculator
- Stamp Duty Calculator
- YTD Income Calculator
- Offset Savings Calculator
- Net-to-Gross Income Calculator
- Split Loan Calculator
- Extra Repayment Calculator
- Interest Only Payment Calculator
- Mortgage Switching Calculator
- Borrowing Capacity Calculator
- Leasing Calculator
- Car Loan Calculator
- Personal Loan Calculator